Friday, April 17, 2020

Letter



This is a fake letter that I made up to my cat Buddy.






To Buddy


169 Park st


Hokitika





Dear Buddy I am now in Brazil dancing the Samba with a chicken nugget that I just ate.Yesterday I was swimming with dolphins when this man said he forgot his coconut and asked me if he could borrow mine but I forgot mine too.Then I won 100,0000 dollars for eating a banana. Today I’m going to Fortaleza beach. Apparently it is amazing.Tomorrow I’m off to Hawaii to meet Priya at Honolulu beach to go surfing and zip lining. I heard it is pretty good. Bye Buddy. PS don’t eat all the meat





Yours sincerely


Rylee 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rylee

    I really liked your writing and I also liked the end bit where you said ps don’t eat all the meat it made me laugh. Maybe you could have used some exclamation marks to put more expression in your writing.Our story joined together so maybe you want to come see my side of the story on my blog. Also you might want to go back and fix the way the writing is posted on your blog. It is a little hard to read right now but all together it’s a nice piece of writing.
    Stay safe
    Your awesome friend Priya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rylee. It made me laugh at the end. It would be lovely to go to all those places you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.