Monday, April 20, 2020

Space

This picture has a white rocket ship blasting out into the wonderful world at the beginning of the night.


Wow! What is this? Ohhh maybe it is my new doll house. Buttttt it is a bit big. Wait wait wait the company is not NASA? Oh well I am still going inside. Whoa look at all these buttons. Oh a big red button and it says do not push (she pronounced it Donut push) I guess if you push it you get free donuts well ok here it goes. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 BLAST OFF Ahhhhhh i'm going up. But I don’t want to go up. where are my donuts. Why is the earth running away?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rylee
    What an adventure! Imagine going up into space?? I think it would be really awesome, but a little scary! Imagine once you are up there - the donut could float around with no gravity! Imagine flying around and not having any gravity to hold you down?? I think I'll be dreaming of space tonight! Have fun in your bubble.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.