Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Cheesecake Balls

 Yesterday I felt like making something so I decided that I would make Cheesecake balls. First my brother and I went to the shop to get the ingredients.The ingredients we needed were Tim tams, Cream cheese and any chocolate you like (I got plain dairy milk).When we got home I got ready to start. First I had to crush the whole pack of Tim tams. After I had done that I mixed in the cream cheese. When it was all smooth and mixed I melted the chocolate. Next I rolled the mixture into balls and dipped it in the chocolate. Then I put them into the freezer for 30 minutes. They turned out pretty good but I would recommend using dark chocolate to dip them in. This is what they look like.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, Rylee. They sound rich. They look and sound lke they would be delicous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look and sound very nice. Your description of the process is easy to follow. Thanks Rylee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious, Rylee!!! Cheesecake is my favourite type of dessert!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.